We are constantly under siege from pests that want to ruin our homes, health, and happiness. These pests come in many different varieties and they come at different times of the year. That’s why Double D Termite and Pest Control has developed the Four Seasons of Pest Control Program. The Four Seasons of Pest Control consists of four regularly scheduled treatments of your home during the year. By providing regular visits, we are able to stop pests before they invade your home. Results Guaranteed!
Why does Double D Termite Pest Control have to come four times a year?
Two very important reasons. First, many pests are seasonal in their occurrence, for example, rats and mice are very common in the Fall and Winter but not as prevalent in the Spring and Summer. Wasps and bees are noticed more in the Summer after their colonies have become very large, but they can be better controlled with early treatments in the Winter and Spring. Other pests such as, ants, roaches, and beetles also have seasonal peeks in their activity. Our challenge is to eliminate them before they become a problem to you. Second, the pesticides and applications that we use today are much safer to you, and to the environment than the pesticides used just ten years ago. With this added safety, the pesticides break down much faster. Thus, more frequent applications may be necessary.
What is included in the Four Seasons of Double D Termite Pest Control Program?
Double D Termite Pest Control will schedule four trips to your home throughout the year, and will inspect and perform treatment as needed to the areas described below.
- Trash collection areas provide fertile feeding grounds for numerous pests, including ants, flies and rodents.
- Perimeter treatment reduces the chance of pest invasion from neighboring properties.
- Garages should receive the same thorough perimeter treatment that your home gets.
- Door and window frames are common entry points for occasional invaders.
- Cracks in foundation walls and chimneys provide easy entry points for pests like ants.
- Landscape plantings often serve as perfect harborage areas for house invading pests.
- Ants, earwigs, and pillbugs are among the insect pests that commonly live in bark mulch and gravel beds.
- Wood piles harbor harmful pests such as carpenter ants and spiders. Wood piles should be kept away from the home.
- Eaves and overhangs often harbor spiders and harmful flying insects, including wasps and hornets.
- The interior service of your home will consist of inspection and monitoring of all accessible areas.
We treat any wasp or hornet nests that may be forming in various areas of your home. This will prevent bigger problems in the summer. We also apply a residual perimeter treatment around your home to prevent the possible invasion of Spring time pests such as ants, clover mites, earwigs, and/or beetles. We then inspect the interior of your home and apply treatments for roaches and other pests you may have.
We renew the barrier around your home to prevent Summer time pests such as spiders, millipedes, ants, beetles and yellow jackets or wasps. Our technicians will then re-inspect the interior of your home and perform any needed treatments.
We establish a new barrier around your home to prevent Fall pests such as ants, ticks, crickets and spiders from invading your home. If after inspection, we determine the need, your home will be serviced for rodents.
The winter visit is probably the most important visit that we make to your home in maintaining a pest free environment. We can conduct an intensive and thorough inspection of your home to identify potential problems that may occur later in the year. We follow up our inspection with suggestions and recommendations to prevent pest entry and reduce conducive conditions.
Home Protection Plan
This yearly program of four seasonal treatments to your home provides the most COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE available. The plan includes treatment for roaches, food infesting insects, silverfish, spiders, earwigs, millipedes, centipedes, crickets, mites, ground beetles, bees, wasps (excludes carpenter and honey bees), mice, rats, and ants (excludes carpenter and pharaoh ants). This plan does not cover termites or other wood destroying insects, fleas, animals, birds, or any other pest not mentioned. The program provides timely preventative indoor and outdoor applications as well as FREE EMERGENCY SERVICE when required. If additional treatment is necessary during your service period, Double D will promptly render our service at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE to you for covered pests.